Foodservice Design & Construction Services
talented team of designers has designed residential
and retail dining venues for businesses, colleges
and universities across the nation.
We can provide clients, architects
and other planning partners with creative
and contemporary, yet functional servery, dining
room and kitchen designs
that appeal to a wide variety of customers.
Porter Khouw Consulting offers the following design and construction services:
- Space Programming
- Flow & Function Diagram
- Schematic Design
- Equipment Evaluation
- Design Development
- Mechanical, plumbing, & electrical utility load charts
- Phasing Plan
- Contract Documents
- Plumbing/mechanical, & electrical spot
- Elevation and details for custom fabricated foodservice equipment
- Cost Estimate
- Bid Analysis
- Construction Administration including reviewing submittals of buy-out equipment specified and shop drawings of custom fabricated equipment. On-site project inspection during the installation of foodservice equipment and upon completion of the installation.
- Design intend elevations of the foodservice millwork service counters
- CAD Services
- 3-D Color Renderings
- PKC now utilizes the
REVIT Building Design Suite that combines Building Information Modeling (BIM) and CAD tools to help us design, visualize, and simulate our clients’ projects more efficiently.